Every day, thousands of websites are being launched providing services/products the same as you. Yes, you read that right! Just think of the competition in this market, but do not worry about that. If your website is up to date with cutting-edge technologies, you can stand out from the crowd. There are many web development technologies that help a web developer to build websites for increased customer traction.
Want to explore the top 10 web development technologies in 2021? Here it is! This blog is all about trending technologies and how they help skyrocket your customer experience when using your website. You should also look for these technical skills in web developers while hiring.
#1 Progressive Web Apps (PWAs)
PWAs are the new-age apps to use on desktops and mobile devices with advanced user experience. To be precise, PWAs are a combination of traditional web pages and native apps.
- Key Features – High responsiveness, Browser & Device compatibility, Offline accessibility
- Brands using PWAs – Flipkart & Forbes
#2 AI-Powered chatbots
Using AI-powered chatbots in websites, you can quickly solve your customer’s problem 24/7. It also helps in understanding the user behavior and enhances the user experience.
- Key Features – Auto-response, 24/7 problem-solving potential
- Technologies – Natural Language Processing (NLP), AI-based behavior analysis, data encryption, and Named Entity Recognition (NER)
- Brands using Artificial Intelligence and bots – Messenger, Skype, FaceBook
Cybersecurity is vital to tackle Data Breaches, Phishing, or Malware attacks. It helps you safeguard the website and data collected during the transaction over the internet.
- Key Features – Application security, Network security, Cloud security
- Technologies used – Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning, Zero-Trust Model
- Brands using Cybersecurity – Microsoft, IBM
#4 Mobile-First Approach
More than 50% of the internet traffic is from mobile devices. So, always build mobile-friendly applications with intuitive interfaces and features to help your customers buy products at ease.
- Key Features – Seamless user experience, SEO-friendly
- Technologies used – Swift, Java, Appcelerator, RhoMobile
- Brands using Mobile-First Approach – Most eCommerce Websites, including Flipkart, Amazon
#5 Dark & Light Mode UX
This is a buzzing web development trend in the past few years. This is because it gives a sophisticated look to the website. For example, Dark-themed UI reduces eye strain, and users can switch between Dark & Light mode at any time.
- Key Features – Power-saving, Ultra-modern look, reduces eye strain
- Technologies used – Contrast Ratio, Tanaguru Contrast Finder
- Brands using Dark Modes – Google, Watsapp, Twitter
#6 Voice User Interface (UI)
Voice UI lets users voice search instead of typing what they are searching for. Every day, voice UI-enabled websites are increasing, and users find them more accessible & simpler to use.
- Key Features – Eyes-free, hands-free
- Technologies – Natural Language Processing (NLP),
- Brands using Voice UI – Apple, Amazon, Google
#7 Single Page Websites (SPWs)
The name implies that every content will fit on a single page, and users perform all actions on one page. This reduces complexity, and it is easier to use, and provides a hassle-free experience.
- Key Features – All in a single page, seamless user experience
- Brands using SWPs – Gmail, Airbnb, PayPal
#8 3D Visuals
3D visuals are one of the trending web development technologies. When you use 3D visuals, websites become more attractive, offering a real-time experience to users. Dedicated 3D designers and web developers can help you with this.
- Key Features – Aesthetic user interface, seamless user experience,
- Technologies used – CAD, animation software
- Brands using 3Ds – Almost all top brands
#9 Blockchain Technology
The blockchain uses Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) that maintains transparency by recording all transactions. Apart from cryptocurrency, blockchain is impacting the web development field widely.
- Key Features – Secure, Decentralised model, Transparency
- Technologies used – Peer-to-peer Architecture, Cryptographic keys
- Brands using SWPs – IBM, Spotify, Mythical Games
#10 Serverless Application
We can say Serverless Architecture is the future of web development. We can replace servers with clouds, avoiding data loss, overloading, and more.
- Key Features – Cost-effective, improves the flexibility of applications
- Technologies used – Function-as-a-Service (FaaS), Backend-as-a-Service (BaaS), Serverless Database.
- Brands using SWPs – Google Cloud, AWS, and Microsoft Azure
How Zaigo Infotech helps you build websites with cutting-edge technologies?
Zaigo Infotech is one of the leading software companies helping businesses create their dream websites. Our web developers are well trained in developing web applications using cutting-edge technologies, such as AI, Voice search, cybersecurity, and more.
Hire web developers from Zaigo Infotech to build user and SEO-friendly web applications at affordable prices. We design websites that help you increase your brand awareness.
Why wait? Get in touch with us today and tell us web application requirements.