The rise in popularity in the usage of React JS is known for its simplicity to create single-page applications. Developed by Jordan Walke, it was applied on Facebook and Instagram soon after its popularity.
With many different alternatives, people love the idea of using shorter and reusable components. These small & reusable components allow the user to drill down problematic codes to debug.
Key Reasons to Choose React JS
- Code Reusability and Data Binding – It uses one-sided data binding which controls the flow of data from one point to another. A component can be used anywhere in your project by just calling from other components.
- Rich User Interfaces – React JS has the ability to build rich UI design which will attract the value of the application to its success. It can be done if it is mastered in web development stages.
- Build Custom Components – You can write your custom components rendering to new experimental projects. This creates flexibility to try and test with other applications.
- Uplifts Developers Productivity – The process is simple too. Any single component such as button, checkbox, text fields etc can be wrapped into components that will ultimately move forward to root components.
- SEO-Friendly – According to Moz, using React JS lowers the page loading time and faster rendering speed. It factors for businesses to secure first rank on Google Search Page. React JS is SEO-friendly and virtual DOM renders web pages to the browser with no other practices.
- Strong Community Support – Like Angular, a large number of React developers are contributing towards frontend frameworks. YouTube is now abundant with Free React tutorials, articles and blogs on the internet. React experts are regularly resolving queries in sites like Stack Overflow and Quora.
Loved by fortune 500 companies, it still inspires many ReactJS web and mobile applications. Because React JS has key benefits that stand out from the rest of the Java Development Frameworks.
Benefits of React JS:
- Speed – The React JS allows the developers to utilize individual parts of their application on both client-side and the server-side, which boosts the development process. In simple words, developers can write individual parts of changes that won’t be the change to the logic of the application.
- Flexibility – React JS is a modular structure making it flexible and easier to maintain. This, in turn, saves a huge amount of time and cost to the business.
- Performance – In regard to the reasons to choose React JS, it offers a virtual DOM program, runs extremely fast and also offers server-side rendering.
Interestingly, according to 2020’s stack overflow, 68.9% of the respondents were willing to continue working on React Js out of 57 responses. React JS holds the Most Wanted category covering the top position of 22.4% of developers. Compared to Vue and Angular, job openings were higher for React JS developers in 2020.
Zaigo Infotech has a team of proficient React JS experts to build scalable projects for small, medium and large enterprises. It could be the smartest choice you can ever make about your IT needs.
If you are looking to hire React JS developers, Zaigo Infotech is a final stop for you.