Collection and Use of Personal Information
- You can visit the websites of Zaigo Infotech without revealing any personal information. However, Zaigo Infotech needs certain personal information if you wish to use our services, register for an affiliate account, or receive Zaigo Infotech newsletter and exclusive email special offers.
- Where required, this information may include your personal contact information. Zaigo Infotech will use this information and contact you via email, text or telephone to provide information to you on your projects and updates, reply to your inquiries, provide you with requested services and occasionally inform you about service promotional announcements.
- Zaigo Infotech ensures your information is safe and secure, and will NEVER be sold.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, please mention in the message the information to not be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by letting us know using our Contact Us form.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us this request using our Contact Us form
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please notify us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You may reach us through our Contact Us form
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
- Zaigo Infotech, as do the other sites you visit, automatically receives and records high tech non-personal information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. Zaigo Infotech may use this information to customize the information, advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services; with the ultimate goal to ensure your browsing experience is of the highest quality. You can be assured, Zaigo Infotech does not connect this non-personal data to any personal information collected from you.
- Zaigo Infotech ensures your information is safe and secure, and will NEVER be sold.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Zaigo Infotech may disclose your personal information to sister sites who work on behalf of Zaigo Infotech to provide complementary products and services requested by you. We will share personal information for these purposes only as our sister sites have privacy policies that mirror ours or who agree to abide by our collective policies with respect to personal information.
- Zaigo Infotech may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- We have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose.
- We need to respond to subpoenas, court orders or such other legal process.
- We need to protect the personal safety of the users of our websites or defend the rights or property of Zaigo Infotech.
- We find that your actions on our websites violate the Zaigo Infotech terms or any of our usage guidelines for specific services.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Zaigo Infotech will implement display advertising and use remarketing with Google analytics to communicate and advertise online. It means that third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet to ensure you stay informed of our latest offers and services of interest.
Zaigo Infotech along with third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to our website. This is typical with your other website browsing activities.
If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to Zaigo Infotech. If you have provided personal information to Zaigo Infotech and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify Zaigo Infotec at [email protected]
No data transmission over the Internet can be considered 100% secure. However, your personal information is protected for your privacy and security. In certain areas of our websites, as identified on the site, Zaigo Infotech uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
We also safeguard your personal information from unauthorized access, through access control procedures, network firewalls and physical security measures.
Further, Zaigo Infotech retains your personal information only as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes identified above or as required by law.
Zaigo Infotech may at any time, without notice to you and in its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. Please review this policy periodically. Your continued use of Zaigo Infotech websites after any such amendments signifies your acceptance thereof.
Questions or Suggestions
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Other information relevant to customer offers
What We Do With the Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us this request using our Contact Us form.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please notify us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You may reach us through our Contact Us form.
Zaigo Infotech Software Solutions (Pvt) Ltd.
9thfloor, (9A & 9B) Sapna Trade Centre, 135, Old 109, Poonamallee High Rd,
Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600084